Are you looking to blow the crowd away with your next karaoke performance? If your answer is an enthusiastic “YES!” then Aerosmith songs are the way to go. Whether you want to wow with some arena-rock anthems or heavy metal bangers, Aerosmith has a song that will do the trick.
My first introduction to Aerosmith was when I heard “Dream On” for the first time when I was a kid. I was impressed by the complexity of its sound and lyrics and still love the song to this day. I heard some more tracks in high school and had a similar response.
If you want to impress your audience in the same way on karaoke night, try out some of the 20 best Aerosmith karaoke songs on the list below. I’ll also go over some karaoke tips with you to make sure you have the absolute best time possible on the karaoke stage!
Karaoke Performance Tips
If you want to feel like a pro when it’s your turn to shine at karaoke, it’s a good idea to follow some preparation tips before each gig. Here are a few to keep in mind that I always try to follow for the best results:
- Drink lots of water. It may not be the most exciting part of karaoke, but staying hydrated can really help you have the best results and stay healthy while you sing. Keep a water bottle handy so you remember to sip from it at regular intervals. Avoid alcohol and heavy meals before you sing, as well.
- Practice your songs. Even one quick run-through of your chosen songs can help you make sure you’re comfortable with them. You can work through any rough patches and polish your performance for the day you sing!
- Know your audience and atmosphere. Certain songs won’t be available at certain locations, and others won’t be appropriate for some audiences. Understand how to read the room and make advance preparations as far as your setlist is concerned so you won’t be fumbling to find a good song when the day of your karaoke performance comes. You don’t want to offend anyone, including yourself.
- Try something new. If you’re getting bored of singing the same old songs, it’s time to try something new. Whether that means experimenting with a new genre or a new artist, stepping a little outside of your comfort zone can mean more fun for everyone involved.
- Make sure your chosen songs work for you. You don’t want to sing songs with lyrics that aren’t a good fit or that are out of your vocal or skill range. As you will see in the following list, most genres and artists have songs that are a good fit for many different types of singers. You can find something that you like singing and that highlights your performance skills in the best light.
Now that you’re all ready for your performance, you can sing with confidence. Let’s look at some of the best Aerosmith karaoke songs to get you finished with your preparation!
The 20 Best Aerosmith Karaoke Songs
It’s easier to prepare for your performance when you don’t have to spend too much time thinking about what songs you’re going to sing. This list of the 20 best Aerosmith karaoke songs should help you get a setlist together in no time!
1. “I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing”
I first heard this song in high school. I always thought its deep emotions and earnest feel were impressive. It’s a hard yet romantic track that’s perfect for karaoke.
2. “Dream On”
As mentioned above, this is the first Aerosmith song I ever heard and a favorite of mine to this day. It’s a bit complicated, so save it for later if you’re new to singing.
Related List: 35 Best Karaoke Songs for Tenors
This song is similar to Number One above in that it is very powerful and emotional. It’s a good fit for any skill level or gender. It’s another one I learned in high school and found to be impressive.
4. “Sweet Emotion”
The lyrics are quite unorthodox in this track. If you like to make a statement and be a little unusual on stage, this song may be a great fit for you.
Related List: Best Classic Rock Karaoke Songs
5. “Walk This Way”
If you want to tell an unusual story on the karaoke stage, “Walk This Way” can help you do so. It’s better suited to singers who are good at memorizing quickly changing lyrics.
Related List: 30 More Upbeat Karaoke Songs
If you’re feeling lonely in love or dealing with the aftermath of a breakup, “Angel” can help you let out your emotions. The karaoke stage can be the perfect place to work through your feelings in a fun and productive way.
Have you ever felt crazy in love? If so, this song is a great track that may just seem like it has your name written on it. Any song that you can relate to personally can come off more authentic and entertaining on stage.
8. “What It Takes”
Here’s another great choice if you want to give off a heartbreak vibe. It’s a great fit for any skill level or type of singer and most audiences.
Related List: Best Adele Karaoke Songs
9. “Livin’ On The Edge”
If you want to sing something with more serious lyrics, try out “Livin’ On The Edge.” It’s better suited to experienced karaoke singers who aren’t afraid to take some performance risks.
The lyrics aren’t too complicated in “Jaded.” This makes it a simpler yet emotional track for karaoke singers at all skill levels, especially beginners.
Related List: Best Goth Karaoke Songs
Did you ever feel like giving up after hardship? Inspire your audience with a story of overcoming struggles by singing “Amazing” at karaoke night.
12. “Same Old Song And Dance”
This song makes very clever use of language and lyricism. If you feel confident that you can take it on, it’s a great addition to your tracklist to show off what you’ve got on stage.
13. “Train Kept A Rollin’”
Tell the story of a lost opportunity to find love with “Train Kept A Rollin’.” It’s a good choice if you’re really looking to entertain the crowd, whether it’s made up of friends and family or strangers.
14. “Last Child”
This is one of those songs that is perfect for a hometown performance. Make sure you know the somewhat complicated lyrics well before performing it in public.
Related List: Best Beatles Karaoke Songs
15. “Fly Away From Here”
Are you dreaming of a new life in a new place? “Fly Away From Here” can let you enjoy those feelings of wanderlust, if only for a few minutes.
16. “Baby, Please Don’t Go”
This is another song that’s both emotional and fairly easy to perform. It’s great for any skill level or gender.
Related List: Best Queen Karaoke Songs
The lyrics of “Sunshine” have very little repetition, so it’s not a good song for newbie singers. However, it’s a great choice for veteran karaoke stars and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
18. “Hole In My Soul”
If you are ready to see some tears from your audience, “Hole In My Soul” can really evoke an emotional response. Make sure that your emotions can take it before choosing it to sing.
19. “What Could Have Been Love”
Here’s another emotional track about regrets in love. It’s perfect for any singer with a little experience who’s ready to raise the emotional level in the room.
Related List: Best Hard Rock Karaoke Songs
20. “Luv Lies”
This is another emotional and lyrically complex Aerosmith track. Make sure you’re a karaoke pro before trying it out!
Now that you know what some of the best Aerosmith karaoke songs are, you’re ready to hit the stage with the confident feeling that authentic, classic heavy metal tracks can provide. Try a few at your next performance and switch them out as time goes by for interest and variety. Have fun!